🅗 Korzok - Karzok

Goose Homestay

₹ 1000 / Night Home Stay
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - 100% recommended by 3 previous guests
₹ 1000 Per Night

Overview - Demo

Goose homestay is a simple family run homestay at the Korzok village on the banks of the Tsomoriri lake in Ladakh.

Amenities

  • Parking
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant

  • House Rules

    Remember you are staying with a family and not at a hotel. Please keep this in mind and be respectful towards your hosts.
    - Please remove shoes while entering the kitchen. - No loud music or talking loudly after dark.  - No washing clothes in the bathroom. - Please try to use the traditional Ladakhi style dry composting toilet instead of the western style wet toilets.
    5b350b755894f188ac4d54d7cc3e08a6large

    ₹ 1500

    Per Night

    Room with Attached Bathroom

    Goose Homestay has a single room with attached bathroom. The bathroom has running water with wester style amenities. The room sleeps about 4 to 8 people comfortably.

    Amenities

  • Attached Bathroom
  • Pets Allowed
  • 4351ffa08dcd580fea0ae71140cdeafdlarge

    ₹ 1000

    Per Night

    Room with Shared Bathroom

    Goose Homestay has 3 rooms with shared bathroom. Each room sleeps about 4 to 8 people comfortably. The shared bathroom has running water and western style ameneties.

    Amenities

  • Heating
  • Shared Bathroom
  • Pets Allowed
  • Reviews
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    5.0 stars by 3 people

    This hotel has hosted 0 guests in the past. All the reviews shown here are from people who have actually stayed here.
    Saravana Kumar
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Thank you. Your service had been excellent. The staff friendly and courteous. The rooms were well maintained and clean. Much better than what I expected in a village homestay. Kudos to you and your team.
    Saravana Kumar
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Enjoyed my stay at the Goose Homestay. The rooms were adequately clean. The family was nice and warm. The best part of my stay was spending time with them at their kitchen. Gave me a wonderful new perspective on Ladakhi village life.
    Saravana Kumar
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Totally enjoyed my stay at Goose Homestay. Thanks to Kalsang Yudong and her family.

    Directions

    From the main square at Korzok walk down the lane going towards the Tsomoriri lake. It is a big house and clearly marked with the Goose Guesthouse sign.

    Your Organizers

    Demo Account

    Tour Leader

    Born in Ladakh, Tsering has traveled and trekked extensively in Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh. He holds an advanced degree in mountaineering from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi. He is very safety oriented and one of the best trek leaders available in the country.

    FAQ

    Cancellation Policy
    You can cancel your booking upto 48 hours before the checkin time. We deduct 15% of the room rent as our over head fees and refund the remaining 85% amount back to you. Ofcourse if you had chosen to make your booking by the 15% advance payment option then you will not receive any refunds.

    No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received less than 48 hours before the checkin time.

    Other Questions

    Is there a restaurant available?

    There is no restaurant, but you can eat with the family in their kitchen. Hot tea and local butter milk will be served through out the day and you can mention your preference of food to your hosts and they will cook it for you. 

    Can I cook myself using the kitchen?

    It is not possible. Sorry.

    Is there a laundry service available?

    Yes. You can give your clothes to your hosts and they will get it washed. 

    Live Q&A

    Did not find your answers in the FAQ section? Leave a comment here and the organizers will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Load Comments

    In & Around Karzok

    THINGS TO DO
    ₹ 1000 Korzok to Kibber : Parang La Trek (D..
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 1000 Jeep tour to Tsomoriri Lake (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 100 Ladakh Motorcycle Trip (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 100 Beas Kund Trek (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 100 Rupin Pass Trek (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 2000 Manali Motors Spiti expedition (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 1250 Royal Enfield Classic 350 (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 10000 Manali Motors Ladakh expedition (Demo)
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    PLACES TO STAY
    $ 1500 + Serene Mountain View
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    ₹ 100 + Glass House Auli
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews
    $ 1 + Mountain View Hotel
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0 reviews